wtorek, 21 października 2014

KIT!owa wymiana jesienna - kartka / Autumn KIT! exchange - card

W ramach rozbudzania inspiracji biorę udział w koleżeńskiej wymianie KITowej - październikowym tematem przewodnim jest jesień. Stworzony przeze mnie KIT poleciał do Zuzy (a że tak się miło złożyło, że daleko do siebie nie mamy, to i kawa była :) ).

As part of an attempt to get some of my mojo back I'm currently taking part in a friendly KIT exchange - in October the theme is autumn. The kit I created went to Zuza (and as it turned out we actually live a stone's throw away from each other, so there was coffee as well :) ). 


A do domu wróciłam z takim pięknym zestawem przydasi.

And this is the pretty set of goodies I came back home with. 


Materiału tu jest na kilka prac, ale póki co powstała kartka przestrzenna - ujęły mnie te małe elementy do wycinania, więc nawciskałam ich ile się dało. :)

There's stuff here for a few makes, but so far I've created a dimensional card - I fell in love with the paper with the small elements to cut out, so I used quite a lot of these. :)






A następna KIT!owa praca już się robi. :)

And another KIT! make is already under construction. :)

1 komentarz: